Friday, January 15, 2010

My best friend

I have a best friend named Elsa, She has long brown hair, with brown eyes. Sometimes she has curly hair. I love playing with her. Today, we sit down, somewhere in the snow, and wrote in our journals! I love it when she draw me in her journal.

I drew alot of pictures in my journal, Elsa loves them!

Elsa even invited me to her house for a sleepover at Halloween! We went trick and treating together! Elsa dressed up as Dorothy Ann from the movie Wizard of OZ. I dressed up as a black fairy!

Elsa is having her birthday party tomorrow! I am invited to her birthday party!

3 comments:

  1. Today I saw Alvin and the chipmunks it was so cute !!!!!!! My favourite Chipmunk is Theodore and my favourite Chipette is Elanor there so cute!!!!!!!! I loved the movie Alvin and the chipmunks !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm only allowed to come to your house on Saturday So please tell me if its okay !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yyyyyyyeyhedggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete